IJCOPI is unique in its field and provides an indispensable source of guidance and knowledge to students and researchers in academia and industry of combinatorial optimization problems and informatics.
The international Journal of Combinatorial Optimization Problems and Informatics published papers in different areas related to the Informatics. The topics are:
- Combinatorial Optimization Problems (COPs).
- Computer Science Security.
- Computational Complexity.
- Computational aspects in Science of life.
- Computational Intelligence.
- Doctoral thesis Summary.
- Grid Computing.
- Meta-heuristic and heuristics algorithms.
- Operations Research.
- Semantic Web.
- Software engineering.
- Technical reports of master’s thesis and Bsc´ thesis.
- Web Technologies.
For more information, please write to: editor ijcopi.org
For donations please use PAYPAL.