Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All work in the paper should be free of any plagiarism.
SI Business Analytics
The special issue will be focused on related areas with Business Analytics. The proposed name to the special issue is Soft Computing to Business Analytics: Theory and Practice. You can find below a brief outline of the call for papers on this special issue.
Nowadays, Business Analytics (BA) is an emergent field with a substantial impact on our world today. Approaches from all mathematical and computer sciences areas are involved in this field. BA is probably the most important manifestation of the knowledge economy and knowledge society. Transforming data in knowledge and using it harmonically in Decision Making is not, anymore, a luxury of the most prestigious companies and organizations, but an obligation to get competitive products and high-quality services. Papers with hybrid system solutions for BA applications in significant business decision-making problems will be joined in this issue.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.